Lead Product Designer
Awell Health is a digital health company enabling care teams to design, build, execute and optimize care pathways. Our mission is to help healthcare providers and patients answer the most difficult question in healthcare: “What’s next?”.
We are looking for open-minded people who are committed to continuously improving themselves and the world around them. Our culture is one of responsibility, high productivity, and genuine feedback.
About the role
As our Lead Product Designer, you will craft a product used by care teams and patients along their entire care journey and contribute to deliver better outcomes. You’ll be working with a world class team of product managers, engineers and customers who want to change healthcare for the better.
We are currently a team of 20 FTE so joining us now means you'll have lots of responsibility and a tremendous impact on our journey.
- You'll form a tandem with the product manager as a first-class member of the product team working on product discovery, user testing, design, delivery, ...
- You're responsible for the overall design process including user research, copywriting, prototyping, visual design, and interaction design (UI/UX)
- You're responsible for creating prototypes and user testing, both with internal and external users
- You think about the user's journey over time as they interact with the product
- Additionally, you'll help with putting the best aspects of our product forward in our marketing efforts
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- You have deep expertise in driving design of a software product
- You are deeply oriented around the actual users of the product, their "job to be done" and the value the product brings to them
- You understand that the user experience is as important to customer value as is the underlying functionality
- You love learning about user problems and coming up with different approaches to solve them
- You use prototypes as your primary canvas to test and validate product ideas
- You constantly validate and refine ideas as well as collect new insights
- You're strong in interaction & visual design so you can transform your ideas into a beautiful looking design that can be handed over to our engineers
- You are a clear communicator both written and verbal
- You're familiar with our design stack: Figma
- Given that there's a lot of Belgian DNA in the company, ideally you like fries 🍟, waffles 🧇, beer 🍻 and/or chocolate 🍫
Bonus, not required:Experience with front-end development (think React, Storybook, Material UI)
- Remote: B2B service contract
- Belgium: employment contract or B2B
Logistics & benefits
- 👩⚕️ Full-time employment
- 💰 Competitive salary
- 🏢 On-site, hybrid or remote (we're based in Brussels 🧇 🍫)
- 📈 Stock options
- 💻 Hardware of choice
- ⏱️ Flexible work hours
- 🛫 Flexible vacation policy
- 📚 No limit books on amazon
- 🇧🇪 Regular tickets to Brussels if you're remote (depends on your location)
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Minimally attach your CV and portfolio (website, Dribble, Behance, ...).