Awell is a digital health company enabling care teams to design, build, execute and optimize care pathways. Our mission is to help healthcare providers and patients answer the most difficult question in healthcare: “What’s next?”.
We are looking for open-minded people who are committed to continuously improving themselves and the world around them. Our culture is one of responsibility, high productivity, and genuine feedback.
As an Office Assistant at Awell, you’ll be working closely with the CEO and Head of Operations to ensure company processes run smoothly. We are looking for a reliable Office Assistant who is willing to help the company operate day-to-day in an efficient but fun manner so employees can perform to their highest ability.
This is a part-time position, based in Brussels (but with extensive work-from-home and flexible work hours possibilities).
- Performing general administrative tasks, incl. managing the company mail inbox, collecting and paying invoices, preparing payrolls, etc.
- Interacting with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Preparing documentation, including contracts, etc.
- Managing the office “drumbeat”: scheduling and preparing the weekly (team) meetings
- Identifying opportunities to make our company more efficient
- Keeping the team spirit high: organizing events, dinners, drinks, etc.
The person we are looking for
- Proven administrative experience
- Proficient in Dutch, French, and English
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems (like Slack, Confluence, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Next a competitive salary, some of the benefits include:
- An office in the heart of Brussels, easily reachable by public transport
- Lots of opportunities for personal growth
- Your choice of computing equipment
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- Flexible work hours
- No limit books on Amazon
- Regular team lunches
- Learning and development stipend
- The opportunity to do challenging and meaningful work that improves the lives of patients and those caring for them
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com