Overview of the care pathway
We can divide the depression & anxiety care pathway for children and young people into 3 phases:
- Baseline / pre-treatment
- Acute intervention phase
- Long-term follow-up after treatment
The backbone of the care pathway is summarized in the figure below, for this flow we relied mainly on the ICHOM standard set of Patient-Centered Outcome Measures for depression & anxiety for children and young people.
From your EMR to scheduling or billing, Awell easily connects with your systems so you can create powerful clinical guidelines that tie disjointed systems together.
The following patient-reported-outcomes are visualized in the care pathway:
- Revised Children’sAnxiety and DepressionScale – 25 Item Version
- Obsessive CompulsiveInventory – Children’s Version
- Children's Revised Impact of Events Scale
- Columbia Suicide Severity Risk Scale
- KIDSCREEN-10 Index
- Children's Global Assessment Scale
- Children"s Anxiety Life Interference Scale
- Current View Tool
The depression & anxiety for children and young people care pathway offers numerous benefits that will increase efficiency on the one hand and improve the quality of care for both patient and provider on the other.
- Automatic data collection based on the ICHOM Standard Set
- Automatic scoring calculations
- Integrated with your systems (Electronic Medical Record, scheduling, medical billing, online pharmacy & fulfilment, e-prescribing, insurance eligibility....)
- Decreased administrative burden for the care team
- Automatic alerts to the care team if patients reports alarming Patient-reported-outcomes
- Patient can access information brochures about treatment, symptoms, etc