Overview of the panic self-help program
In this self-help program, you can educate your patients on:
- Understand panic and panic attacks
- Understand symptoms of panic attacks and their purpose
- Cope with panic attacks and make them less severe
Information brochures & video's
This self-help program is based on the NHS self-help guide for panic. The following content is included:
- What is a panic attack?
- Symptoms of a panic attack
- What's the purpose of panic?
- Panic and your body
- What causes panic?
- What triggers panic attacks?
- What keeps panic going?
- Coping with panic
- Relaxation and distraction
- Worry time
- Getting through a panic attack
- Reducing avoidance and safety behaviours
- Behavioural experiments
The burnout self-help program offers numerous benefits that will improve the quality of care for both your patients and providers:
- Make patients active participants in their care journey
- Patient can access information brochures about burnout independent