Overview of the anxiety self-help program
In this self-help program, you can educate your patients on:
- Find out if you have symptoms of anxiety
- Understand more about anxiety
- Find ways to manage or overcome anxiety
Information brochures & video's
This self-help program is based on the NHS self-help guide for sleep problems and insomnia. The following content is included:
- Symptoms of anxiety
- What is anxiety?
- What causes anxiety?
- What keeps anxiety going?
- How can I manage my anxiety?
- Patterns of unhelpful thinking
- Challenges to an unhelpful thought
- Managing your worry
- Improving your quality of life
- Reducing avoidance
- Confronting the things you avoid
- Continuing to confront the things you avoid
- Problem solving
The anxiety self-help program offers numerous benefits that will improve the quality of care for both your patients and providers:
- Make patients active participants in their care journey
- Integrated with the Electronic Medical Record
- Decreased administrative burden for the care team
- Patient can access information brochures about anxiety independent