Overview of the pre-consultation flow
We can divide the pre-consultation flow into 2 phases:
- Pre-consultation questionnaire
- Push information to your systems
The pre-consultation questionnaire is a medical questionnaire to help you better understand the current health status of your patient. You can use pre-consultation questionnaire templates in Awell, or you can use our no-code form builder to build your own, personal, pre-consultation questionnaire.
In addition, you also have the flexibility to decide when you want to send this pre-consultation questionnaire to your patient. We can easily connect with your scheduling and for example, automatically send the questionnaire to your patients 1 week before the actual consultation.
Lastly, you can decide in which way you send this pre-consultation questionnaire to your patient. It can be embedded on a landing page, via email, via a text message or via your application.
Push information to your system
Once the patients has filled in the questionnaire, the Awell system will automatically send the results of the questionnaire to your systems EMR. Besides, you also have the flexibility to use the data collected in the questionnaire for other systems (e.g scheduling, medical billing, online pharmacy & fulfilment, e-prescribing, insurance eligibility....)
With the pre-consultation flow, we increase efficiency among care providers on the one hand and improve the quality of care on the other. Our customers see the following benefits:
- Decreased administrative burden for the care team (In one hospital we cut out more than 400,000 pages of admin per year)
- Automatic data collection
- Automatic scoring calculations (e.g BMI)
- Integrated with your systems (Electronic Medical Record, scheduling, medical billing, online pharmacy & fulfilment, e-prescribing, insurance eligibility....)